As we are continually growing here at Platinum, we are now recruiting for a new role as Paint Shop Operative.
Initially, the job role will be to prepare the rails prior to painting using our shot blast unit and to pack the painted product.
The individual will also be expected Progress within the paint shop learning the varied roles:
· Shot blasting,
· Sanding & Prepping rails ready for
· Degreasing and phosphating process steps
· powder coating of curve and ultimate rail
· Quality Assessment of finished product
· Packing and labelling
· Paint spraying/powder coating experience is an advantage, but not necessary as full training will be given.
The individual will work a 40-hour week working the early shift 5:45-14:25 mon-thurs and 5:45-11:45 fri. Flexibility within the role is a must.
Due to the covid 19 outbreak systems have been put in place to maintain the Health and safety of ALL employees which must be adhered to.
The successful individual will work well under pressure, be enthusiastic, motivated, reliable, quality-driven taking pride in their own work and flexible who can work on his own and part of a team.
The individual will report to the paint shop supervisor/team leader