Platinum plans for the future are exciting with grow and quality our priority. This means many positions will be coming available and posted below. If you think you are right for a role please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job role and Key Objectives
To fabricate assemble stairlift tracks and tubes from technical drawings using TIG welding and various methods of assembly and once multiskilled, to test the builds. May also be asked to operate cutting and bending machines.
Duties will include
• Must be able to weld;
• Have experience in working with tube and mild steel;
• Consult drawings and sketches in order to build jobs to specification;
• Work to a standardised method;
• Measure and verify your builds;
• Have good experience in fabrication.
Follow safety protocol and work safely
• Proven welding experience
• Proficient in English
• Read and interpret a drawing
• Experience in using electrical or manual tools
Qualifications / Experience
• Ability to work to standards
• Attention to detail
• Contribute to continuous improvement ideas
• Professional attitude
• Team player
• Welding Fabricator Certification
• Previous stairlift rail and tube fabrication
Skills / Attributes
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Physically fit to work in an active fabrication role
£10.00 – £13.50, dependant on experience; plus Company bonus based after target performance achieved and sustained.
To apply please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com. If someone has referred you please mention them in your email.